Join the Plasticville Collectors Association
Who would want to join?
The Plasticville Collectors Association is the only independent organization dedicated to the collecting, study and display of all plastic village buildings.
If you have an interest in Plasticville, Littletown, Marx, or other manufacturers of plastic village buildings and accessories of any scale or gauge and wish to enhance your knowledge of these pieces, the Plasticville Collectors Association is the only independent organization dedicated to bringing that information to you.
Why should I join?
You will receive:
- Quarterly issues of The Villager, the 20+ page newsletter, containing informative articles on buildings and accessories of all plastic village manufacturers.
- Free parts through The Parts Bin program. The only cost to members is packaging and shipping.
- Three free 50 word classified ads in each issue of the newsletter — one each in the For Sale, For Trade and Wanted sections. This is an $18 value alone! Click here for more newsletter information.
- A user name and password that grants you access to a section of the website reserved for members only.
- Accurate information about plastic village buildings and accessories regardless of the manufacturer.
- Access to special offers available only to PCA members such as PCA T-shirts, address labels, limited edition Plasticville pieces and other items.
- A membership card.
- Most importantly, you will be helping the PCA to conduct research on plastic village items and help us to spread legitimate, accurate, and timely information about plastic villages.
What's the cost?
- $8 in annual membership dues for our "ePCA" membership — download COLOR copies of our newsletter from our website.
- $15 in annual membership dues — receive a mailed copy of our newsletter in black and white.
- $45 in annual membership dues — receive a mailed copy of our newsletter in COLOR.
What are your by-laws?
How do I join?